Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Be Inspired Features and Link Party #8

Welcome back for features and party day!



You guys and girls are so talented!
Here are a few inspired ideas that caught my eye this week...



Cassie from Primitive & Proper used her favorite color aqua on this lucky $10 cabinet find.


Link
I love the way Cassie turned up the glam factor with some gold Rub N Buff. Megan and I actually saw this one in person - a real beauty!



More pretty aqua from Retail DiYet. This hutch started out in dark pine with eagle pulls - a real transformation.



Connie from Sensible Redesign shared this beautiful French Table along with an amazing chair upholstery tutorial!




Samm from Little House in the Big D used oops paint to create the most amazing stripes on an estate sale desk - fun and unexpected!




Karen from Redoux picked up a collection of wood pallets on an early morning dumpster diving outing. She even has a favorite dumpster. Check out the amazing work bench she created!



Tabitha from Simply Home is one very patient girl. She has been working on a really cool wine cork back splash in her kitchen for over five years now.


If you have any extra corks, send them her way!


Thanks to everyone who linked up and linked back! If you've been featured,
feel free to grab a cute little button from the sidebar!




Now on to this week's party! The guidelines are simple...

* Link up your furniture makeovers, DIY projects, home decor, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, etc... We want to see whatever is inspiring you at the moment!

* Grab a party button!

* And be sure to follow along with us!

We'll be back next Tuesday with features and a brand new party!

Now let's share some inspiration!




21 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy Moly! That backsplash is amazing :0)

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks for hosting, such great features! I have to go and see about the cork backsplash!

Twice Nice said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting the party! Deb

Connie @ Sensible-Redesign said...

Thanks for hosting this great party. Thanks also for the feature I am honored! Hope the tutorial helps some people out.

Deana said...

Thanks for hosting.....have a wonderful day:)

Good Time Charlie said...

Thanks so much for the feature Sharon! I am in very talented company!

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

That corkboard wall is fantastic! I have enough corks for a wall, now what wall can I cover?!? LOL

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thanks for hosting! I love that desk that you featured above. It's beautiful with the varying color stripes. :)

Megan

Thanks for inviting me to link up today.

Ali Richardson said...

AWESOME features! Cassies cabinet is one of my faves too!! WOW! Look at all of those corks! SO cool!

Samm Spangler said...

WOW! Thank you soo soo soo MUCH for the feature!!

Im submitting a Goodwill furniture redo this week that I covered in burlap and I hope you like it!1

Samm @ LittleHouseintheBigD.com

Cassie Bustamante said...

thank you SO much for the feature! and foe helping me sell it. ;)

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

Thanks for hosting! I got a lot of traffic because of this party!
Sherry's Bees Nest

Our Tennessee Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our Tennessee Life said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for the feature! I am really flattered and excited! Danielle

Katie said...

I love all the aqua pieces!! Thanks for hosting Shannon! Have a great week!

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

I've linked up to my favorite party around!

Craftygyrl said...

Thanks for hosting! ~Whimsyspace

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Sharon - thanks for hosting.I finally did some thrifting and now have some fresh 'stuff' to work with.

The Time Voyager said...

Beautiful items! I love that shade of blue especially.

Lolly Jane said...

That table top is SO pretty & unique! Love love!

PS: Thanks for hosting, Sharon!
XOXO