Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be Inspired Features and Link Party #6

Welcome back for features and party day!



So many wonderful projects again this week! Thanks so much to everyone who joined the party! Here are a few inspired ideas that caught my eye...


Jan from Adventures in Southern Junkin' and Antiques set out to capture the glow of lightning bugs in a jar. The result is simply amazing!



Kristy from 4 the love of Wood had to start with some demolition before completing this beautiful seaside cabinet transformation.





I love everything about this Red Envelope knock-off canvas from Ange at Decorating The Dorchester Way.




I'm becoming a big fan of Turnstyle Vogue. First Shari shared this mid-century modern beauty with the coolest chrome industrial touches.



Then she gave us some great tips for removing veneer. You'll want to check it out here. Thanks Shari!




Debra from Bungalow used a mix of greens to create a charming guest room with a fun touch of whimsy. Karla would be right at home here!



I just love when girls come up with creative solution to their problems. Megan from Miss Madison's Charmed Life couldn't find a dust ruffle in just the right color, so she dyed her own. It's gorgeous!


Then Judy from DIY by Design shared the solution to her closet door dilemma. The doors opened into the closet and made it very difficult to use the space properly. Her solution - beautiful curtains!



Ann from On Sutton Place always has the most welcoming front porch. And I especially love the way her charming heart wreath pops against that beautiful blue door. ... Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!




Thanks again to everyone who linked up and linked back! If you've been featured, feel free to grab a cute little button from the sidebar!




Now on to this week's party! The guidelines are simple...

* Link up your furniture makeovers, DIY projects, crafts, home decor, recipes, thrifty finds, etc... We want to see whatever is inspiring you at the moment!

* Grab a party button!

* And be sure to follow along with us!

We'll be back next Tuesday with features and a brand new party!

Now let's share some inspiration!





19 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

great features! i just love shari's little dandelion! :)

Unknown said...

#6 already. That is awesome! Hope you have a great Valentine's Day!

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

love the features, the "gray" sign is my favorite!
thanks for hosting!
gail

the cape on the corner said...

whoa! that green room with the color graded dresser is awesome! thanks so much for hosting, and happy valentine's day!

Shari @ turnstylevogue.com said...

Thanks so much for featuring me again! I appreciate that. The green guest room is awesome - took a lot of guts, but turned out great. I linked up again - thanks for hosting.

Shari

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Ohhh, I'm blushing! Thanks so much for featuring my Jars of Lighting! It is an honor and I've already placed your button on my sidebar! Today I'm linky my little chalkboard project! Thank you for hosting a great party!!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting. Love the featured posts and that dyed bedside ruffle was so very feminine.

Rob Hunt said...

Thanks for hosting. Lots of posts to check out.
Rob

Katie said...

I love these features! I love that ruffle too - I want to dye everything now! Thanks for hosting Sharon!

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Thanks for the invite!

Good Time Charlie said...

I love how each feature is so unique. The mason jar chandelier. LOVE!

DIYbyDesign said...

Thank you so much for the feature. I really appreciate it. Thanks for hosting. I am all linked up.

A;ge said...

Thanks for the feature!!! I am so excited! Thanks for hosting!!

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

Great picks! Hope all is well with you!!

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Sharon, Thanks for hosting another fab party! I'm baack!

Heather @ The JUNKtion said...

I'm fairly new to your blog and I must say...I'm LOVING it! Thanks for hosting such a wonderful link party. So many wonderful ideas!

Chrissie said...

Thanks for hosting! Happy Valentines day!

Debra from Bungalow said...

Thank you for the feature! I really appreciate it!
I linked up again this week. :)

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

A huge thank you for the feature! I'm going back now to check out the yorkshire puddings. :o)