Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Be Inspired Features and Link Party #27

Happy Tuesday! Welcome back for features and party day!

As always, there were so many wonderful links last week. You are all so awesome! So let's get right to it. Here are just a few fabulous projects that caught my eye.....

This charming 100 year old cottage is home to Laurel from The North End Loft. Isn't it the sweetest? I have always wanted to live in a yellow house!

This week Laurel shared her front porch all decked out for the 4th of July. Everything about this porch says welcome. And that's just the beginning. You will definitely want to see more of Laurel's lovely home!


I wasn't the only one sharing a vanity this week. Jeannine from The Concrete Cottage surprised her daughter on her 16th birthday with this beautiful vanity and chair. She and her son snuck it into the birthday girl's room after she got on the school bus. What an awesome surprise!



Erin from Carolina Country Living shared her wonderful new craft room. It is so bright and happy!


And look how organized it is! How could you not be creative in a space like this?


You never know when or where inspiration will strike! CJ from Juniper and Roses was in the middle of a meeting at work when she found her inspiration for this darling stool.



When Kim from Reposhture couldn't save the top of this table, she decided to go in a completely different direction. She used pallet wood to create a farmhouse table look. I just love the contrast with the jet black base!



I totally love this hydrangea wreath from Melissa at Daisy Mae Belle. It's gorgeous! And yes, the hydrangeas are from her yard.

And to end on a sweet note, Barabara from 21 Rosemary Lane  made this gorgeous Lemonade Pie that looks like the perfect summer dessert!


Thanks so much to everyone who linked up and linked back. I so appreciate you being here! If you've been featured, feel free to grab a cute little button from the sidebar!



Now on to this week's party. The guidelines are simple...

* Link up your furniture makeovers, DIY projects, home decor, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, etc... We want to see whatever is inspiring you at the moment!



* Grab a party button and add it to your post or link back in some way!


* And be sure to follow along with us!


We'll be back next week with features and a brand new party.
Now let's share some inspiration!






17 comments:

Shari @ turnstylevogue.com said...

That week went by fast. Seems like I just left your party yesterday and here I am back again :) Thanks!

Jeannine said...

Thanks huge bunches for the feature!!! And of course, thanks for hosting!

Jeannine @ The Concrete Cottage

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

thanks for hosting! great features! that cute black table inspires me to do something similar! thanks!
gail

{northern cottage} said...

gorgeous features - mmmmmm!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Your features always inspire me! I need to go get busy :)
Thanks for hosting!
Meegan

Laurel Stephens said...

Thank you SO MUCH for featuring my 4th of July front porch! I'm in heaven!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much hosting. The features are great this week. I love them all! :)

Anne said...

Great features!Thank you for hosting.
((Hugs))
Anne

daisypetals said...

This is Melissa @ Daisy Mae Belle. Thanks so much for featuring my Hydrangea wreath! I love your party!

NanaDiana said...

Oh- Look how far your party has come, Sharon! I remember when you started and hoped it would be a success. I love that it is. Great features here, too. I am off to visit a couple of them. Blessings-xo Diana

Laurel Stephens said...

Yay! I got a project done to share! Thanks so much for hosting your great parties, Sharon.

Good Time Charlie said...

I love that craft room! I wish I could summon up an organizing fairy to come and do that to my space!!

Beautiful wreath! Wow, my Hydrangeas do not look that good!

Noble Vintage said...

thanks so much for hosting Sharon! awesome features- i am definitely going to check out that craft room! I need some creative inspiration for my space :)

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting a fun party. Just found your blog and love it. New Follower!


Jody

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Sharon, thanks for hosting the party. Can't wait to try that lemonade pie!!

Donna Wilkes said...

Sharon, thanks for hosting! There are a lot of wonderful projects linked this week.

Distressed Donna Down Home

Kim said...

Thanks Ladies for featuring my little farmhouse table! SO many other good features, shazam!
Kim@reposhture.blogspot.com