Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Be Inspired Features and Link Party #36

Happy Tuesday! Welcome back for features and party day!


Fall is finally in the air here in Maryland and it feels delightful! It's perfect painting weather. Yesterday's color was bright red. My husband came home and said it looked like a crime scene around here. Let's just say I was a little more messy than usual! But I did learn that nail polish remover lifts paint right out of carpet - how awesome is that! ... Now I'm anxious to see what you've been working on this week. But first up, here are a few projects that caught my eye from last week's party...

Melissa over at Daisy Mae Belle is giving her daughter's bedroom a makeover. And at the top of Daisy's wish list was a craft corner. I'd say that wish came true beautifully!


And check out this awesome makeover from Nicole at Doodles & Stitches. She turned a jewelry chest into a storage cabinet for paper in her craft room. How clever is that!


Love the combination of paint and wood on this highboy dresser from Leisure Living Furniture. Gorgeous!



A few weeks ago I featured this charming corner from Number Fifty-Three. This is Angela's dining room and she's filling it with sentimental pieces like this blue velvet wing chair. I just want to curl up in this spot!


Well now Angela has added this beautiful secretary and it also holds sweet memories. I love the way this room tells a story!


Have you ever had an oops makeover? That's just what happened to Suzan at Simply Vintageous and the result is now perfect!

 
Check out this tutorial for sweater pumpkins from Sarah at Alderberry Hill. They are super cute and thrifty too!


 
And if you're thinking about throwing a Halloween party, you must check out Leslie's post over at Gwen Moss. She has a list of 10 things you should be on the lookout for at thrift and fabric stores to help you create the most spooktacular party ever!
 
 
I love Leslie's Edgar Allen Poe wreath!
 
 
And you just might want to whip up a batch of these mint chocolate thins for your party. They are from Aimee at Twigg Studios - super easy, only two ingredients and they look so pretty!
 
 
Thanks so much to everyone who linked up and linked back! If you've been featured, there's a cute little button on the sidebar!
 
 

Now on to this week's party...

* Link up your furniture makeovers, DIY projects, home decor, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, etc... We want to see whatever is inspiring you at the moment.

* Grab a party button and add it to your post or link back in some way. You must have a visible link back to be considered for a feature!

* And be sure to follow along with us!

We'll be back next week with features and a brand new party.
Now let's share some inspiration!

 
 

18 comments:

Fiona, Lilyfield Life said...

hi Sharon - can you please delete my entry so i can enter it with a photo. not sure what happened there. it's the one in top row "customise your blog.."
cheers fiona

Fiona, Lilyfield Life said...

ps thanks for hosting!

Cassie Bustamante said...

that poe wreath is amazing! i repinned it from you last night. :)

Biljana said...

Great party Sharon, thanks for hosting:-) Hugs, Biljana

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the feature Sharon! Never thought my mistake would be a feature, lol
And thanks so much for hosting a great party every week!
Big hugs,
Suzan

Sayuri said...

I love the craft cabinet, I need one of these!!
Thank you for hosting Sharon, great party as always :)

Number Fifty-Three said...

Thanks so much for featuring another part of my dining room.

Have a wonderful day!

Angela

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring my Sweater Pumpkins, makes my day!
And thanks for hosting too!

daisypetals said...

Sharon, Thanks SO MUCH for featuring Daisy's craft corner! Thanks so much for hosting this party for us! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting Sharon. This is my first time linking up and I'm looking forward to checking out some browsing. I'm a new follower through GFC.

NanaDiana said...

Oh- what fun features and some real beauties here- Off to visit a couple- xo Diana

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Love this party - thanks for hosting....

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Love that Poe wreath!! Thanks for hosting.
<3 Christina

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Sharon, thought I'd jump on the party wagon this week! Thanks for hosting!

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Sharon, thanks for taking the time to feature so many worthwhile posts and projects and for allowing us to come by and join the fun! I appreciate you stopping by to follow at Quirky Vistas as well!
Liz

Leslie Harris said...

Hi Sharon, what a great bunch of creative bloggers you get over here. And hugs and kisses for the shout out for my strange Halloween fixation, haha. I'm so glad other folks like my weirdness. Hope you're enjoying the changing season. I learn something every time I visit your blog!
Leslie (aka Gwen Moss blog)

Shabby Marilyn said...

Nice Features, first time joining in, thanks for hosting!

Good Time Charlie said...

Love that two toned highboy and the Poe wreath! Nothing to share this week, all work, no show. Hopefully next week!