Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Be Inspired Features and Link Party #37

Happy Tuesday! Welcome back for features and party day!


 
 
Hope you are enjoying some fabulous fall weather. Thank you for another week of wonderful projects! You sure are a talented and energetic bunch. Here are just a few links that caught my eye this time around .....
 
I have the perfect spot in my living room for this pretty Farmhouse Corner Cabinet from Leisure Living! Isn't it sweet?
 
  
And how awesome is this French Postcard Table from the talented Korrie over at Red Hen Home? She certainly has a way with typography on furniture!
 
  
You have to check out this awesome space created by Laurel from The North End Loft along with her daughter. It is just chock full of vintage charm and was done on a shoestring budget.  You know how much I love mother/daughter projects and this one is just charming!
  
 
 
 

Melissa from Daisy Mae Belle has been busy decorating her home for fall on a thrifty budget too, but with a beautiful natural style she describes as earthy. Her foyer creates a wonderful welcome!


Her buffet is just lovely!


And her dining room table just might make me decide to break out some brass again. I love the warm glow!


You defintely need to check out this faux mantle from Homa Style. Look closely, it's made from all sorts of bits and pieces!


I love this sweet little Grain Sack Photo Frame from Bell Star Vintage. Woudn't this be a great gift idea?

 
 And finally, Stephanie from Sweet Boutique shared a sweet treat that just might be the perfect combination of fall flavors - Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust and Caramel Drizzle - oh my!


Thanks so much to everyone who linked up and linked back! If you've been featured, there's a cute little button on the sidebar!
 
 
Now on to this week's party...


* Link up your furniture makeovers, DIY projects, home decor, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, etc... We want to see whatever is inspiring you at the moment.

* Grab a party button and add it to your post or link back in some way. You must have a visible link back to be considered for a feature!

 
* And be sure to follow along with us!

We'll be back next week with features and a brand new party.
Now let's share some inspiration!

 

22 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the feature Sharon!
Stephanie

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Such beautiful features, Sharon! Thanks so much for hosting. Megan

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Hi Sharon, I was so glad to have a chance to link up this week and see all the great projects you highlighted. They really do offer some great ideas and I appreciate all the time you take to link to each. Next up, I look forward to reading the continuing story of your room makeovers at the house you've been working on. I got a little glimpse and it looks wonderful!
Liz

Jo Coastal Home Love said...

Hi Sharon :) Thanks again for hosting! Love hanging out at your party! Have a great week. Jo x

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

Thanks for featuring my table!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

What lovely features! Thanks so much for hosting!
Tuula :)

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

Thanks for hosting! I love the corner cabinet and Korrie's table.
great features Sharon!
gail

Jeannie-JB said...

I love love love the vintage room that the 'Mother/Daughter' team did. Great pick. Thank you for hosting!

jbsvintage.com

Twice Nice said...

Thanks for hosting Sharon! Gorgeous features!

Unknown said...

Glad to be here again this week, thanks for hosting!

Laurel Stephens said...

I am so tickled and thrilled you featured my daughter's sitting room, Sharon. Thank you so much! I stopped by to check out your features and join this week's party again, and it was such a nice surprise to scroll down and see my own project there with your wonderful features. I squealed and called my daughter over to see, and she was as excited as I was. Thank you from both of us!

Cassie Bustamante said...

awesome features! some re new to me so i am headed out to visit! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Elizabeth for hosting another great party - love your features!
Have a great week - off to browsr!
Hugs,
Suzan

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Thanks for hosting Sharon!!
I have a new blog address, and I hope you visit soon.
Have a wonderful day!
Meegan

daisypetals said...

Sharon, You just don't even know how you made my day! I am so honored to be featured! I always love your party! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

I could live with that mantle! Fabulous! Thanks for another party!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for another great party! All the features are fantastic. Have a great week.

Noble Vintage said...

thank you for hosting, Sharon! LOVE that mantel- that is pretty awesome. Have a great week! :)

Lora Leis said...

Thanks for the feature this week, Sharon! I love the projects you picked out, so much inspiration! Lora - Leisure Living Furniture

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! So many great links this week!

Treat and Trick said...

Thanks for hosting! Am so glad to join your party.

Kathy Owen, Petticoat Junktion said...

Hey Sharon, sorry I've missed the party lately. I linked-up tonight. Have a great weekend