Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Be Inspired Features and Link Party #47

Happy Tuesday! Welcome back for features and party day!
 

We're still a few days away from the first of December, but the excitement and anticipation of Christmas is definitely in the air! I'm breaking out the tubs of holiday decorations today. I can hardly wait to get started. And you can tell that I spent time with Megan over the weekend, I just love my festive holiday header!
 
And let me just say once again, picking just a few features is really hard! You are all so talented and I'm honored that you take the time to share here!  These are just a few of the awesome links that caught my eye this week...
 
Sue from Uniquely Chic shared this curvy blue dresser with a gorgeous wood stained top! I have the perfect spot for this one!
 
  
I love this beautiful antique desk transformation in turquoise from Shanna at Restoration Redoux!
 
 
And seriously, can be believe that this stunning vanity from Dear Emmeline started out as a bulk trash rescue?
 
 
It's A Wonderful Life was the inspiration for this beautiful old window project from A Few Pennies!
 
 
And Santa provided the inspiration for a couple of chair painting girls! This whimsical Santa came from Deb at Lake Girl Paints.
 
 
While A Vintage Fairy was inspired by a more traditional Santa!
 
  
Then Angela at Number Fifty-Three took a heavily distressed classic chair and added a modern twist with a chandelier stencil!
 
 
( I think I need to go paint some chairs!)
 
And how beautiful is this Tart Cranberry Cheesecake with Macadamia Nut Crust from Stephanie at Sweet Boutique? I bet it just melts in your mouth too!
 

Thanks so much to everyone who linked up and linked back! Seriously, I know how busy you are right now! If you've been featured, feel free to grab a cute little button from the sidebar!
 
 
 
Now on to this week's party...

* Link up your furniture makeovers, DIY projects, home decor, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, etc... We want to see whatever is inspiring you at the moment!

* Grab a party button and add it to your post or link back in some way. You must have a visible link back to be considered for a feature!
 
* And be sure to follow along with us!

We'll be back next week with features and a brand new party.
Now let's share some inspiration!

 

 

26 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Sharon the features this week are absolutely amazing!
Thanks so much for hosting another great party - big hugs,
Suzan

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Fa-la-la-la-la! Love the features :)
Thanks for hosting.
<3 Christina

Cassie Bustamante said...

awesome features!!! i featured all those chairs, too- they were just too cool!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the feature!
Steph
swtboutique.blogspot.com

Number Fifty-Three said...

Thank you so much for the feature, Sharon! Have a great week!

Angela

Anne said...

Thank you so much for hosting Sharon!
xx
Anne

Deb Hrabik said...

Your Holiday header is great.
Thank you for the chair feature,
Deb@LakeGirlPaints

Sarah @ Imperfect Patina said...

Great features! I love all of the turquoise! Thanks for hosting! Sarah

Unknown said...

OMG, you have so many gorgeous features this week! I love the furniture makeovers in particular!

Thanks for hosting!
Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting Sharon. Fabulous features! Have a great week.

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Wonderful features! Thanks so much for hosting.

Good Time Charlie said...

All three of those chairs are amazing. I love how everyone has something new to offer on a standard wood chair. Like a blank canvas, and I never tire of seeing what people have come up with. Happy Decorating today!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Sharon;

Great chairs in the features (great everything else too!).

Thanks for hosting.

Joy

Rasmussen Family said...

So much fun festive inspiration! Thanks for hosting, have a great week

Jessica | Petal + Ply said...

thanks so much Sharon for including my vanity with all of your lovely features!

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

great features! I love the chairs (I love anything and everything chairs) and I love the window project!
gail

Kathy Owen, Petticoat Junktion said...

Sharon, Love all the features. I really like the stenciled chair. Casual yet dressed up!

Sue@Uniquely Chic said...

What a nice surprise...thanks! I was just popping over to check out the party and there it was. So, I'm going to link up its buddy this week. Have a happy night, Sue

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

My first time sharing at your party this week! Thanks so much for hosting! I'm now following you!

Blessings,

Doreen

Anonymous said...

Cool chairs! Thanks for hosting. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Shari @ turnstylevogue.com said...

Cool chairs! Thanks for hosting. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

NanaDiana said...

What a great party and wonderful features- Blessings- xo Diana

Athena at Minervas Garden said...

Hi Sharon: Wow--what gorgeous featured projects this week! I have some chairs to redo, so this was very inspirational today for me. Thank you for hosting, and I hope you have a great week.

{northern cottage} said...

gorgeous features - I'm especially in love with the wonderful life project - ahhhhh! happy day to you!

Jo Coastal Home Love said...

Hi Sharon, fabulous feature again! Thanks for hosting, Jo :) x

Unknown said...

Love all the features.Thanks for hosting.furniture company UK